ENEA - DTE-ICT-HPC
- From 1977 to 1986: writing, testing and implementation of software
for fast neutron reactor design.
- From 1986 to 1993: development of software for free electron laser design
- From 1993 to 1998: development of software for medical imaging and tomography ( PET, SPECT).
- Since 1998: simulation and study of detectors for medical applications and astrophysics
- Since 1999: detector simulations and data analysis for the
- From 1988 to about 2000: system and network management:
Vax VMS, different Unixes, Decnet, TCP/IP
- Since 1997: Linux system and TCP/IP network management
- Since 2008: some management and development of Web applications.
- From 2001 to 2006: Contract professor at:
"Scuola di Perfezionamento in Fisica Sanitaria dell'Universita' di Bologna"